Looking for a Mozilla job anyone?
- if XPCOM does not sound to you like the name of last Toyota's SUV,
- if c++ has no secrets for you,
- if you are able to extend XUL only because you miss a UI element,
- if you know that XBL is not pronounced "zibble" and you are able to find the parts of the spec Hyatt never implemented,
- if you are fluent in XML, DOM, XPath and other exotic languages/protocols of our web-geek's world,
- if you are looking for a job related to Mozilla,
- if you are willing to relocate to the Paris area in France, and are ready to learn a bit of french even if our work language can be english,
- if you're not the kind of person who proudly and seriously said "freedom fries" a few months ago,
- if working for a very small self-funded very young company does not scare you to death,
- if you are innovative, cool, funny, open-minded,
- if you're OperatingSystem-agnostic,
then you should probably send me (daniel at glazman dot org) your resume/CV (plain text, HTML or XML format required), the salary you want, your availability and so on. I also need your citizenship for visa and work permit reasons. Please include the word "job" in the subject of your email. I may have one to two openings for full-time jobs in the next 30-45 days.
Important warning: I promise nothing; it's very highly dependant on the contacts I currently have with a few companies. But just in case it happens, that'll go faster if I already have your resume in hands...
A few details about working in France... All the following is mandatory by law: 5 weeks of payed vacation per year, social security (can cover spouse and children too), retirement plan, and more...