Nvu progress 20040902
By glazou on Thursday 2 September 2004, 15:31 - Nvu
- bug fix: when in source view a file is closed and then reopened, the source code is duplicated
- bug fix: a lot of UI stuff vanish once a non html document is opened, the only way to recover is to restart Nvu
- fix pending: typing in a table is much slower than it used to be. This is a bug introduced by Rulers and I'm working on it. Update: this is going to be tough...
- investigating: in some weird cases, the Site Manager's scrollbar becomes unresponsive
- more work on: colored source view. I have a partial solution in JS but I'm not satisfied. I asked akkana if she could help on a new and quite simple HTML document encoder/serializer API for that purpose.
- as a corollary to the item above: if we have colored source view, we'll be able to preserve the selection between normal and source view.