By glazou on Sunday 5 September 2004, 15:54 - General
- no hostage killed
- it's a big victory of our nation against the black face of terrorism, we'll never let them rule our lives, and we are going to show it again next week in Chechnia
- one hostage killed
- we fought and won terrorism, we'll never let terrorists rule our lives; we mourn the victim but remind the press the other 1000 hostages were ok. We will track the fleeing terrorists and make them pay the right price for this person's blood.
- ten hostages killed
- we mourn the victims but are glad our nation was, again, victorious against the black forces of terrorism; the victims did not die in vain.
- one hundred hostages killed
- this is a tragedy for our country but the terrorists will never succeed, we are determined to fight terrorism until the ultimate sacrifice of our own children; the Interior Minister and the local Chief of Spetnaz were asked to resign from their position
- four hundred hostages killed
- business as usual; we prefer killing all hostages ourselves than letting them die in the hands of terrorists. We are pretty good at it actually, perhaps even better than terrorists. It's an awful tragedy and it's not our fault, hey, don't forget to elect me again if you want Police and Army to be reorganized