Nvu progress 20041215
The numbers make reference to Linspire's bugzilla. Any bug submitted through the "Bug report" menu item in Nvu goes to Linspire's QA, is verified by them, and filed if needed.
- 18494 add TM symbol to special chars dialog: fixed
- 18270 PHP processing-instructions incorrectly start with >? in 0.60: fixed (urggghhh)
- 18438 Publishing a doc fires a debug alert: fixed
- 18541 Saving or switching back from an updated source view takes too long: this is caused a little bit by the colored source view, and a lot by the Inline Spell Checker. I am working on a workaround, and sent Neil Deakin a message about it.
- 18519 Context-click on the last tab to close it leaves the tabeditor grey: fixed
- 18543 Context-menu gone from the site manager in 0.60: yes, absolutely. Not a priority.
- Editing the source view and switching back to normal does not clobber the original contents of the document: fixed
- Non localized strings in 0.60: the new NvuFR team sent me their list in a very well presented table and that saved me a lot of time. I am happy to report that 25% of the issues are already fixed.
- Delete file and Create directory functions horked in Site Manager (0.60-aviary): fixed
- directory mozilla/composer/locales: done
- I started an extensive cleanup of editor.xul, editorOverlay.xul, utilityOverlay.xul in order to trash all the useless bits and reduce the dependency to chrome://communicator/. That's a work in progress.
- Started working on the Mac specific bugs (need to force-quit, bad hiddenWindow.xul, incorrect shortcuts). Warning, this is done on my personal time so it goes slower than the rest. Plus the fact I am not a Mac expert...
- KDE default mimetype icons are now shown by the Site Manager if Nvu is built on linux with the corresponding option