I am releasing today a 0.81 to fix one major bug in Nvu 0.80 and a few minor problems. If you are running Nvu 0.80, please do upgrade to this 0.81.
- In HTML4, the end tag of empty elements was not serialized. As a direct result, named anchors and empty script elements were horked, and documents with empty inline elements were completely messed up...
- Help Contents menu entry is back.
- On Linspire 4.5 and beta 5.0, launching the browser from the Browse button or Help menu entries was horked.
- On beta Linspire 5.0, it was impossible to launch Nvu and Mozilla on same desktop.
- On beta Linspire 5.0, the Site Manager was not appearing on first launch, and never appearing in some bad cases.
- Dialogs' icon was showing the lizard on linux, it now shows Nvu's logo.
Sorry for the annoyance. Once again, it's highly recommended to clobber your profile before installing this new version.
Official Windows installer (0.81)
Official Windows tarball (0.81, zip)
Official Linspire 5.0 tarball (0.81, Linspire 5.0 (Marlin 4.9.448), gcc 3.3.5, gtk2, xft)
Official Fedora3 tarball (0.81, Fedora3, KDE)
Official Mac OS X disk image (0.81)
Official source tarball (0.81)