My new twitter client...
...should reach first preview release next week. Recent changes:
- I originally only implemented Conversations (an iPhone-like presentation of received and sent direct messages) but Molly Holzschlag convinced me last week that Direct Messages, Sent Messages and Conversations were all three needed. Done...
- Send Later is done... I just love it. I can compose twits or DMs when I am offline, for any of my twitter or identica accounts, and send them as soon as I am back online
- It's now possible to change application's accounts settings (password and refresh rate)
- Preferences panel for locale, network settings and a few other things
- Follow/Stop following button in User Info tabs
- twitpics displayed inline, working on pikchur ; working on a manager so that list can be extended by the user.
- ~60 types of shortened URLs are now expanded inline ; working on a manager so that list can be extended by the user.
- Images attached to a twit or DM are viewable in an attachment(s) area ; theoritically, I can attach more than one twitpic to a twit, no problem ; it's just not coded yet. I'll also work on FileTwt integration as soon as their API is released.
- Search in Twits is done. Super fast thanks to SQLite, XUL and CSS.